More about Webcredible
Since 2003 we’ve grown to become one of the UK’s leading UX agencies with lovely offices near London Bridge and an immensely talented 30-person team who love learning from each other.
We do proper user-centred design as it should be done, with research and our clients’ business goals at the heart of everything we do.
What you’ll get up to
Reporting directly into our Head of Delivery, this is a new position within Webcredible. We work with amazing brands and as account director you’ll represent the agency and act as an ambassador for us, our work and our culture.
You’ll be responsible for things like:
- Building up relationships with clients, being their strategic adviser and constantly looking for ways to add value and innovate
- Making sure projects are transitioned successfully from proposal through to delivery, and that they run really smoothly
- Providing really strong leadership to our consultancy teams so we deliver amazing work that delights our clients
- Delivering against targets and managing profitability of client accounts and projects
- Facilitating workshops with clients (up to C-suite) to set a vision and build work backlogs
- Working out how to resource your projects and working closely with our lead consultants to resolve conflicts
- Developing specific expertise and interests that enrich the company and your own ability as a consultant
- You’ll work really closely with our Head of Delivery and Experience Directors, to ensure Webcredible continues to delivery amazing work to our clients.
We’d love to hear from you if…
You’ll need a good few years’ experience working in account and/or project management for a digital agency. If that’s you, then you should definitely go for this opportunity if you:
- Are genuinely passionate about delivering amazing work, and ambitious – you want to get better at what you do every single day and always strive to get the best from your teams
- Are naturally curious about the world and able to see how technology and different methodologies can enhance project delivery
- Aren’t afraid to ask questions and admit when you don’t know something – you recognise the value of listening
- Know that attention to the smallest details can make the biggest difference with client relationships and projects